Sunday, November 20, 2011

My cup runs over...

I am so behind. I've missed documenting countless "new things" Davis has done or said over the past few months. Hubs and I are both still loving our new jobs and so happy with the changes we made. I hate that I have been so slack with the blog world.About once a week I play "catch up" on everyone else yet fail to catch up on us. Truth is we are just crazy busy chasing after our silly toddler...yes, I said toddler. He doesn't walk, he runs. We rush through the weeks and the weekends are gone before we can blink. The thing is...I wouldn't trade it for the world. We never imagined the joy our sweet boy would bring.
We've been busy celebrating birthdays, cheering for our Gamecocks, taking wild man on his first out of state trip to TN to see the gamecocks, more birthdays and now the holidays are upon us. While I'm making my shopping list for black friday, picking out Christmas cards, spending time with family and friends I just want to slow down and take it all in. I know that this Christmas will be so much fun as D will be into EVERYTHING but I also know that we will love every minute of it with him.
This year I couldn't be more thankful. (I promise I'll post new pics soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment